This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes. By using our website, you're agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to LaunchPad Recruits, Fleet House, 8-12 New Bridge St, London, EC4V 6AL, United Kingdom.
Alternatively, you can phone +44 (0)203 884 0213.
Who are we?
At LaunchPad Recruits we help you rapidly transform your recruitment processes and future proof your recruitment strategy. We create exceptional recruitment experiences - starting with candidate engagement, through to assessment, whilst using data to make the decision making process quicker, slicker and more robust.
We believe that it is in putting the candidate first and leveraging the power of advanced automation that you will be able to attract, evaluate and select the best talent quickly and efficiently, and ultimately, support better business performance.
Our registered address is LaunchPad Recruits, Fleet House, 8-12 New Bridge St, London, EC4V 6AL, United Kingdom.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about our recruitment solutions, register to attend our events or webinars, download our whitepapers, and if you subscribe to join our mailing list via our website, or a third party like LinkedIn.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, job title, company name and address, email address, telephone number, IP address, and information regarding what website pages are accessed and when.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- contact you following an enquiry;
- contact you following a registration to a LaunchPad event or webinar;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- send you communications that may be of interest to you. These may include information about relevant thought leadership campaigns and blogs, invitations to relevant events or webinars, promotions of our recruitment solutions.
- If you have opted to receive more communications from LaunchPad via LinkedIn we will send you relevant communications that may be of interest to you.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
Use of 'cookies'
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
For a comprehensive list of the cookies we use, please go to the bottom of this webpage.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information yothird parties for any purpose, unless agreed in advance with you. However, we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale or some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, or if we're under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. However, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to continue receiving information from us. If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us then click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of a communication or contact us at any time by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on +44 (0)203 884 0213.
For how long is your personal information retained by us?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we'll hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations;
- For as long as we provide recruitment solutions to you;
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
What are your rights under data protection laws?
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don't apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we'll explain at that time if they are engaged or not.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information;
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed;
- The right to object to processing or your personal information;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information;
- The right to have your personal information erased (the "right to be forgotten");
- The right to request access personal information and to obtain information about how we process it;
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information ("data portability");
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk//. You can contact us at LaunchPad Recruits, Fleet House, 8-12 New Bridge St, London, EC4V 6AL, United Kingdom. Alternatively, you can telephone +44(0)203 884 0213.
Your right to object
You have the right to object to certain purposes for processing, in particular to data processed for direct marketing purposes and to data processed for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests. You can contact us at LaunchPad Recruits, Fleet House, 8-12 New Bridge St, London, EC4V 6AL, United Kingdom.Alternatively, you can telephone +44(0)203 884 0213 to exercise these rights.
How can you access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We're working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change job or email address, or any of the other information we hold is innaccurate or out of date, please email us at email@example.com, or write to us at: LaunchPad Recruits, Fleet House, 8-12 New Bridge St, London, EC4V 6AL, United Kingdom.Alternatively, you can telephone +44(0)203 884 0213.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information LaunchPad Recruits hold about you.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it's treated securely.
All of the systems we use at LaunchPad Recruits are GDPR compliant.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enable you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union ("EU"). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you're agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
We will not export your personal data from the EEA without your approval other than to data processors under our instructions, or, if you are being interviewed and are located in the EEA with an interviewer located outside the EEA, to the interviewer.
If you require the use of any candidate support services, then this may require the transfer of your personal data to support service providers based outside the EEA. By making use of the services provided to you under this Agreement, you consent to such transfers of your personal data.
For Candidates and Clients
How we use personal information
We use personal information held about you:
- to deliver the services through the site, which includes providing video and data to relevant other users of the services (for example, interview videos are shown to the interviewer)
- to administer your user account
- to process any request for advice or information
- to comply with our legal obligations
- to optimise the presentation of this site for your browser
- to provide you with information about products and services that you request from us or similar ones to those you have previously requested
- to perform our obligations, and exercise our rights, under any contracts entered into between us
- to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our services,
- for fraud prevention, identity verification (if required) or to enforce our rights or the rights of others
- to notify you about changes to our service or terms
- to develop and improve the services.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to relevant other users of the services (for example, interview videos are shown to the interviewer)
- to our contractors to enable us to provide and develop the services
- to an acquirer if we sell all or part of our business or assets
- to our group companies
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
- in order to enforce any agreement
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others
- as part of information exchanges with third parties for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Search filters (stateemp)
When users access our search pages we set cookies to remember the filters they set. We do this to improve the user experience.
Remember Me (remember_user_token)
This cookie is set if you select the "Remember me" option when logging in. It allows users to stay logged in when they return to the site.
Request Form (request_form_info)
This cookie is set so that the website remembers the entries you entered when you fill up the Request a Callback form. Your personal information is not stored in the cookie itself.
Google Analytics (_utma_utmb), (_utmc), (_utmz)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
Please visit Hubspot’s privacy page for more information
Hotjar is an analysis and feedback tool that reveals the online behaviour and feedback of a website visits to help us improve our website. Hotjar cookies collect standard and anonymous information, such as pages, IP address, device and browser type and geographic location (country only).
Please visit Hotjar’s privacy page for more information
This cookie is set if you log in to our site using Facebook. The cookie is required for our site to know that you have been authenticated by Facebook.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Facebook
Login Language (Locale): Stores language preference on Login screen