We are committed to safeguard your privacy.
Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated.
Personal information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide through this site, including video content
- records of correspondence between us
- any surveys that you chose to complete
- any transactions you carry out through this site
- details of your visits to this site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data
We do not store credit card details.
How we use personal information
We use personal information held about you:
- to deliver the services through the site, which includes providing video and data to relevant other users of the services (for example, interview videos are shown to the interviewer)
- to administer your user account
- to process any request for advice or information
- to comply with our legal obligations
- to optimise the presentation of this site for your browser
- to provide you with information about products and services that you request from us or similar ones to those you have previously requested
- to perform our obligations, and exercise our rights, under any contracts entered into between us
- to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our services,
- for fraud prevention, identity verification (if required) or to enforce our rights or the rights of others
- to notify you about changes to our service or terms
- to develop and improve the services.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to relevant other users of the services (for example, interview videos are shown to the interviewer)
- to our contractors to enable us to provide and develop the services
- to an acquirer if we sell all or part of our business or assets
- to our group companies
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
- in order to enforce any agreement
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others
- as part of information exchanges with third parties for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will not export your personal data from the EEA without your approval other than to data processors acting under our instructions or, if you are being interviewed and are located in the EEA with an interviewer located outside the EEA, to the interviewer.
If you require the use of any candidate support services, then this may require the transfer of your personal data to support service providers based outside the EEA. By making use of the services provided to you under this Agreement, you consent to such transfers of your personal data.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing through the account settings page on your account or through the link provided on any emails.
Should you no longer wish to receive our email messages, please click on the unsubscribe link located within each email and/or contact us at email@example.com or 8-12 New Bridge Street, London, ECV4 6AL, UK.
You have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small administration fee) and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected.
IP addresses and cookies
When you visit our website our server will record your IP address together with the date, time and duration of your visit and we set cookies. An IP address is an assigned number, similar to a telephone number, which allows your computer to communicate over the Internet. It enables us to identify which organisations have visited this website. The cookie similarly tracks your usage of the site. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk or on a website server. It does not retrieve information about you stored on your hard drive and will not corrupt or damage your computer or computer files.
You are not obliged to accept the cookie and you can modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies (see www.allaboutcookies.org).
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
Search filters (stateemp)
When users access our search pages we set cookies to remember the filters they set. We do this to improve the user experience.
Remember Me (remember_user_token)
This cookie is set if you select the "Remember me" option when logging in. It allows users to stay logged in when they return to the site.
Request Form (request_form_info)
This cookie is set so that the website remembers the entries you entered when you fill up the Request a Callback form. Your personal information is not stored in the cookie itself.
Google Analytics (_utma_utmb), (_utmc), (_utmz)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
Please visit Hubspot’s privacy page for more information
Hotjar is an analysis and feedback tool that reveals the online behaviour and feedback of a website visits to help us improve our website. Hotjar cookies collect standard and anonymous information, such as pages, IP address, device and browser type and geographic location (country only).
Please visit Hotjar’s privacy page for more information
This cookie is set if you log in to our site using Facebook. The cookie is required for our site to know that you have been authenticated by Facebook.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Facebook
Login Language (Locale): Stores language preference on Login screen