If you want to attract forward thinking, talented applicants then give them a modern and innovative hiring process to engage with.
Recruitment is a two-way street. You analyse candidates' capabilities and potential and at the same time they judge and evaluate your company as a potential employer. Just as you reject candidates that don’t meet your requirements, capable and exciting candidates reject companies that don’t meet their expectations.
Video interviewing breaks through the uninspiring tradition of a faceless application form: it reflects positively on your company, attracts better people, and helps you make sure you end up meeting tech-savvy innovators who are passionate about working for you. This is why…
What Candidates See:
- A modern company, willing to break the mold
- A working environment that values and respects employees as people
- An employer that is willing to listen
- A business that embraces technology; a business with potential
The very best talent wants to work for the very best companies. With the benefits of video recruiting candidates see evidence of your company’s culture and core values (its employer value proposition) as soon as they apply for a job. This gives you an immediate advantage in the increasingly competitive war for talent.
What Recruiters Get:
- Candidates who are comfortable with technology and can help your business develop
- People who are serious about wanting to work for your company
- Comparable individuals – each applicant's unique personality is on show, but they still all answer your set questions
- Candidates who are articulate and quick-thinking
Video interviews still give you control over the structure of applications. You set the screening and video questions. You choose how long candidates have to respond and whether they can re-record their answers. At the same time video interviews improve the candidate experience. They boost your organization’s brand identity so that the very best people take notice.
How do you get your company to stand out in the battle for the best talent?