The Future of Online Assessment & Talent Technology Conference aims to bring together talent acquisition and development Professionals to learn from experienced practitioners, expert speakers and network with one another. The event takes place over half a day and is a must for anyone working in Recruitment, Talent Development, HR etc.
The session will include great fun and learning through:
• Sunglass hut case study – how online realistic job preview and situational judgement assessment deliver great recruitment outcomes against process, sales and retention metrics – Scott Schroeder - Talent Acquisition Director - Luxottica North America
• The future of online talent assessment – how mobile, video, HTML 5 and voice recognition technology will forever change how behavioral science and psychometrics deliver great talent solutions - David Barrett COO cut-e
• Dr. Michal Kosinski, a hugely respected thought leader in the area of online assessment and Research Associate at Computer Science Department at Stanford University will take you through how your digital and social media footprint is and could be used in the future to screen job applicants
• Dr. Achim Preuss, group R&D director and a founder of cut-e will present on cutting edge concepts and technology to measure job applicants capacity for innovation and creativity
• An interactive networking session designed to get delegates speaking to one another about key issues, such as the role of online assessment and talent technology.
To register, please visit this website.