LinkedIn’s powerful employer branding tools can help you recruit the best job candidates.
Zain Group, the pioneer of telecommunications in the Middle East and North Africa, is using LinkedIn to enhance its employer branding and talent acquisition strategy, according to Zawaya. LinkedIn’s Talent Solutions will enable Zain to identify ideal candidates through access to LinkedIn’s network. This includes passive candidates, who account for 80% of LinkedIn’s users.
Statistics show that employer branding and recruiting go hand-in-hand. LinkedIn’s Employer Branding Playbook reports that a strong talent brand reduces cost-per-hire by up to 50% and lowers turnover rates by 28%. Additionally, strong recruits are a great boost for talent branding.
LinkedIn now helps employers target the best candidates and provides data and analytics on applications and recruitment.
Here are some LinkedIn and Talent Solutions tools that can boost your employer branding:
1. Your LinkedIn profile is the first place candidates will go after receiving an InMail. Make sure it is up-to-date and to use it as a model for other employees as well. Spread the word about your company through regular status updates. Every profile and post is an opportunity to strengthen your employer brand.
2. e “Jobs you may be interested in,” rather than through job searches. Use Job Postings to further your employer brand, and follow LinkedIn guidelines to lead you to the best candidates.
3. Your mobile-optimised company page on LinkedIn provides data to job-seekers such as the number of employees on LinkedIn, aggregate number of connections, and more. Build your page through images, status updates, and recommendations. Participate in target LinkedIn Group discussions.
4. Buy the ad space of your company page and link to your Career Page where you can showcase what it’s like to work at your company through videos and employee spotlights. Click-through rates on Work With Us ad spaces on your employees’ pages are also 20x the industry average.
5. Use LinkedIn Recruiter to identify and reach out to strong candidates outside of your personal network. This feature includes management tools such as folders, reminders, and applicant notes, and lets you share with the rest of your team.
These are the places that deserve the most attention from companies looking for potential recruits. Other LinkedIn features include follow buttons and page upgrades, but the features listed above are the most immediate employer branding tools.
. LinkedIn’s powerful recruitment tools can help you to engage these candidates.
LaunchPad Recruits offers a service that allows employers to interview candidates through online video. You can screen candidates before you bring the strongest ones into the office. This ultimately allows you to interview and reach out to more candidates.
Optimise your talent search by requesting a call to find out more about the service. Your company deserves the best talent it can find.