Video interviewing can be a powerful weapon when in the right hands. Companies that are able to use video interviewing efficiently can reduce the time they spend interviewing candidates by over a third, and are able to make more informed and efficient decisions.
LaunchPad offers innovative and flexible technology for recruiters that are looking to find talent quickly and early in their recruitment process.
So that you can get the best out of the technology, here are a few tips to ensure you get the most out of your LaunchPad account:
- The completion rate of invited applicants is approximately 70%. Those who do not finish the interview are likely to be spam applicants or those are not truly interested in the position, which immediately ensures you only spend your valuable time with the most relevant candidates.
- The more candidates you invite, the more will complete the interviews. If you invite approximately 15-20 candidates to complete the video interview it will ensure a sufficient volume of response.
- Make sure you set a closing date on the interview, as this encourages candidates to complete the process faster.
- Candidates mainly complete their interviews over a weekend or the day or two before the deadline, so that is when you can expect results.
- In your initial email inviting a candidate to the interview, you can explain why you are asking them to interview through video and the qualities that you are looking for them to display. It is a chance for them to demonstrate why they want to work for your brand and to show their personality. You can also inform them that if they are successful, they will progress onto a face to face interview.
- LaunchPad will send out email reminders to candidates once you have set up the job; all you have to do is concentrate on reviewing the interviews.
Have any questions about video interviewing? Ask us @LaunchPadHQ